This will need to be installed into each browser that will be used to test the SSL Certificate.
Installation Instructions For Microsoft Browsers
- Save the certificate into a file with a .cer extension.
- Open a Microsoft IE Browser.
- Go to Tools > Internet Options > Content > Certificates
- Click Import. A certificate manager Import Wizard will appear. Click Next.
- Browse to the location of the recently stored root (done in step 2). Select ALL files for file type.
- Select the certificate and click Open.
- Click Next.
- Select “Automatically select the certificate store based on the type of the certificate”. Click Ok.
- Click Next then Finish.
- When prompted and asked if you wish to add the following certificate to the root store, click Yes.